Sports (more than just hockey – sometimes):
– A Tribute – A beautiful little tribute to the Lokomotiv players that died in the plane crash.
– Pavel Datsyuk talks about Russian Tragedy – This guy got me into watching the NHL. Pavel Datsyuk of the Detroit Red Wings talks about his reaction to the tragedy. 😦
Random (Stuff that made me laugh, or just stuff):
– Real Life Home No 9 Living in a Tower – As much as I’d never want to live in a huge city, the inside of this home is so neat. It’s like a fairytale.
– Zombie Gnomes – Wooooooooooooooooooooorms…
– Her First Curse Word – It’s a good thing that she missed the point.
– If Educational Kids Shows Were Honest – Noone would work.
– Scales Like Hips Don’t Lie – Oh, well, I only want to lose the weight of a two month old horse. That shouldn’t be too hard, right?
Food (because I don’t talk about it enough, apparently):
– To Boldly Go Where No Cookie Has Gone Before — What what? Star Trek Cookies? Yes please!
– How to Make the Most of Your Leftovers – This was written for me, as I hate leftovers. But there are some great ideas here!
– Tomato Butter – It sounds weird, but really it’s delicious!!
Fashion (aka: stuff Tricia would buy if she could afford it, or fit into it):
– Foot Candy – I really liked this juxtaposition of shoes and candy. Two of my favorite things!
– City Dweller – I don’t usually think I’d wear most of this girl’s choices in clothes, but I ridiculously love this outfit. I could see myself in it.
– Overarching Theme Heel – Fashion Pick of the Week. LOVE these shoes.
– Billow Talk Dress – I don’t usually like the “let’s add a lot more bulk to our hips!” look, but for some reason, this dress does it for me. Very stylish.
– Plaid-ison Avenue Coat – Pretty in pink never looked so good.
Artsy Fartsy (I didn’t make it, but I wish I had!):
– Owl Stitch Markers – I must have these!!
– Amigarumi Eyes – I’ve recently been dabbling in crocheting little dolls and this is the best place to buy eyes for them!