Sports (more than just hockey – sometimes):
– Pavel Datsyuk Switches Numbers to Honor Fallen Teammate – LOVE this man. Such a sweet gesture.
Random (Stuff that made me laugh, or just stuff):
– Man Ups – Pin ups, but of men. Heh.
– Do U Hafta – Probably the best anti-war message I’ve ever seen.
– Zombie Caterpillars – No, really, I cannot make this stuff up!
– Only the Best Cat House of All (Space and) Time! – Romeo needs one of these. No, really, he does.
Food (because I don’t talk about it enough, apparently):
– Bacon is… – Mmm…. bacon…
– The latest soft drink – For when you’re down one.
– Whoo likes coffee? – I know I do!
– Ben & Jerry’s Does it Again – What does a chocolate Han Solo taste like?
– For those questioning their vegetarianism – And what a lovely alternative it is!
– Cinnamon Caramel Apple Pumpkins – So cute, and oh so delicious-looking!
Fashion (aka: stuff Tricia would buy if she could afford it, or fit into it):
– Cool Companion Gloves – Fashion Pick of the Week. These will be mine. I’m ordering them right now!
– So Very Prairie Dress – I don’t usually do giant bows, but for some reason, I love this dress. Very unique.
– Potluck of Awesomeness Apron – Is it too early to start making my Christmas list? This apron would be right on top!
Artsy Fartsy (I didn’t make it, but I wish I had!):
– Natural Dye Book – For anyone who’s contemplated dying fabrics themselves like they did in the good old days.
– A&S 50: Nine: Learn to Weave – Basic Tabby Structure, Rigid Heddle Loom – Love the Dublin Style Viking Hood. MUST HAVE.